[Home][Webelos][Arrow of Light][Activity Badges][FAQ's][Quiz]
1. Using hand tools, make two objects to use in the home.
2. Cut out four different things from wood, such as the items listed below. Use a coping saw or jigsaw for at least two of these projects. Put them together with glue, nails, or screws, and paint or stain them.
3. Explain how to safely handle the tools that will be used for this activity badge.
AND DO ONE OF THESE:
4. Make four useful things of leather. Design these yourself. Include cutting, tooling, and lacing.
5. Make four useful things of plastic. Include cutting, gluing, and finishing.
6. Make a display stand, frame, or box for a photo, model, or an award you or someone else has received. Use wood or other suitable material.
7. Make four items of clay to be fired (baked), decorated, and glazed.
8. Make four useful items of some other material that you and your Webelos den leader agree upon, such as metal, glass, paper, rubber, or rope. These should be challenging items and must involve several operations.
[<-- Top of page][Home][Webelos][Arrow of Light][Activity Badges][FAQ's][Quiz]